Ingredients for Watermelon Lemonade
- ½ large watermelon peeled, seeded and cut into big cubes
- 4 tbsps lemon squash
- 3 lemons
- 30 fresh mint leaves
- 3 drinking soda bottles
Procedure For Watermelon Lemonade
- Cut watermelon cubes into small pieces and keeping aside a few pieces put the rest into a mixer jar.
- Add lemon squash, juice of ½ lemon, 6 fresh mint leaves and grind.
- Cut remaining lemons into small pieces and put them into 4 stemmed glasses.
- Put 6 fresh mint leaves in each glass.
- Fill up the glasses till half with drinking soda.
- Put a few of the reserved melon pieces into each glass. Fill up the glasses with watermelon puree.
- Serve immediately