Atta Cake Recipe in Pressure Cooker | No Sugar Added, Naturally sweet | Eggless Baking Without Oven
Ingredients for Atta Cake Recipe
- 325 g Dates seedless
- 1 1/3 cup Atta
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Green Stevia opt.; subs with 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Pistachio
Procedure For Atta Cake Recipe
- Begin by preheating the cooker, add in 1 1/2 cups of salt, a wire stand, and a plate. Cover and heat for 10 mins in medium flame.
- Grease an 18cm cake tin with butter.
- For the batter, begin by adding 325g of dates to a food processor/blender and pulse to chop and keep aside.
- Alternatively, you can finely chop them with a knife take 1 1/3 cup of atta, 1 tsp each of baking soda & baking powder in this, and also add in 1/4 cup of butter.
- Blitz to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Alternatively, you can rub butter into flour with hands.Add in 2tbsp stevia, 2tbsp cocoa powder and mix all together.
- While mixing, pour in 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Once the batter is smooth, add in the chopped dates and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, top well with chopped pistachios.
- And transfer the cake tin to the hot cooker and let this bake inside for 40 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Since this batter has a lot of dates, it might take 5-10 minutes more or less for baking.
- Check at 35 minutes, and increase thereafter.
- Once baked, take out and let cool completely. Slice up & serve!